Re: How to add/remove nodes in 9i RAC?

From: johan Eriksson <johan.eriksson_at_bossmedia.se>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 08:58:38 +0100

Hi

adding a node : metalink Doc-id :270901.1 (How to Dynamically Add a New Node to an Existing 9.2.0 RAC Cluster)

removing a node, doc.id : 269320.1 , this is for 10g but perhaps helpful.

Don't know much about VCF and how the deinstall should differ when using this, but they could be a starting point.

/Johan