How to add/remove nodes in 9i RAC?

From: Sami Seerangan <dba.orcl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:55:39 -0500

We are running 2 node 9i clusters using Veritas Cluster Foundation on Solaris 2.9. There is a requirement to replace low capacity (Sun 480) node with high capacity node(Sun 2900).

I did search metalink and google but I couldn't find what I am looking for.

I really appreciate if someone provides a document/resource link.

If possible we like to use new node name same as old node so that we don't need to change tnsnames on client machines.

Thanks in advance,
Sami