IAS 10g in Load-Balancing

From: Wojciech Skrzynecki <wojciech.skrzynecki_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:22:20 +0100

I would like to ask you if anybody had done Oracle Application Server 10g  installation with Load Balancing. What software or hardware I have to use to get the best performance. I think about Microsoft NLB but I do not know if it is good choice. I count on your opinion. Maybe the best way is to chose hardware like Cisco, but this is very expensive solution. Any idea or experience?

Regards,

--

Wojciech Skrzynecki
Database Administrator