RE: IAS 10g in Load-Balancing

From: Magni Fabrizio <Fabrizio.Magni_at_rasnet.it>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:32:31 +0100

Hardware balancing here (it works pretty well).

Another solution can be the use of webcaches. They are already in your installation packages.

Regards
Fabrizio

        I would like to ask you if anybody had done Oracle Application Server 10g installation with Load Balancing. What software or hardware I have to use to get the best performance. I think about Microsoft NLB but I do not know if it is good choice. I count on your opinion. Maybe the best way is to chose hardware like Cisco, but this is very expensive solution. Any idea or experience?