Re: TimesTen, anyone ?

From: Richard Ji <richard.c.ji_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:02:44 -0400

We have looked into TimeTen when it was 3.4, and didn't get too far with it in terms of evaluation. It was also costly at the time for us. I have been look at the following now as an alternative to TimesTen: o Berkeley DB
o Derby (formally cloudscape by Informix), open source o Ants, looks very interesting.
o EnterpriseDB