Re: OT: Bonusquestion - is the CBO a He, a She, an It, or a hermaphrodite

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:49:31 -0400

CBO part is drfinitely a _she_. We don't know how exactly it works, some sketchy details appear and a whole lot of _guys_ claim to know how CBO works, and the internals and varied experience.

Yup, a definite _she_.

sorry Wolfgang ... couldn't resist.
Raj

On 7/31/05, Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com> wrote:

> I fail to discern any sex in the CBO, so I suppose the CBO is an it.
>
> The CBO neither lusts nor exudes allure; it (see?) grinds the grist of
> facts
> against algorithm.
>
> Mark

select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =
'MANDATORY';