Re: compile dba_data_files

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:02:33 -0700

Ah, thanks, I see where you were going with it.

I don't however think there is a duplicate row in obj$.

There are 2 unique indexes on obj$ in 9i, so there can't be duplicate rows.

The compile of the view is attempting to violate one of the unique indexes by creating a row that would be a duplicate.

That is why I suggested the level 4 trace to show the bind variables when the update of obj$ is done.

Use those bind variable values to query sys.obj$ to find the already existing row.

--
Jared Still