Re[2]: compile dba_data_files

From: Prem <premjhere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:48:26 +0530

Thanks All .

You have given me more insight into the problem. My friend did all this with a blink of the eye and so couldn't do more research on this.

So can i conlclude that running CATALOG.SQL is the best answer in such a situation ?

And how do i find whether my dict. tables are corrupted or not ? Perhaps, i can do that and be safe !

Regards,
Prem.