RE: Metalink forums - effects of the outsourcing

From: <Peter.Hitchman_at_thomson.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:05:53 +0100

Hi,
Not so long ago there was a Note on MetaLink that said something along the lines of their commitment to the forums. But I can only echo the experiences of others who have responded to this thread. I have always hoped that people like Ken Robinson and Helen Schoone, have gone on to bigger and better things since they disappeared from dispensing valuable advice and comments on the Oracle Server/DBA forum.

Regards

Pete