Re: OT moment of doubt

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:51:49 +0000

Screwing up isn't that bad when you are in a position to fix it yourself. It gets bad when you need someone else to help you with it... You ever notice that when someone else screws up you don't mind helping the person out. The only thing you hate is the constant 'I'm sorry. Please don't kill me' coming out of the persons mouth over and over again.

Then when you screw up and need someone to fix something for you, you are the one saying 'I'm sorry. Please don't kill me'. -------------- Original message --------------