OEM Table definitions

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:31:50 -0400

When adding a new database and/or server, we always go into OEM discoverer it and add our scheduled events. Anybody know which OEM table has the registered events and what is using them. I would like to query OEM to ensure that we have scheduled the events on all servers and that similar events for similar databases are scheduled.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113