To patch or not to patch?

From: Yosi Greenfield <ygreenfield_at_kewsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:52:29 -0400

Hello all,

Here we go again. On a real live Oracle gig. First time in YEARS. Welcome back to me, and thank you all for still being here where I left you.

Running 10.1.0.3 on RH.

10.1.0.4 doesn't list any security patches, just a slew of bug fixes. Is it worth the trouble patching? My feeling is if it ain't (noticably) broke...

Comments?

Thanks,
Yosi Greenfield