pay_balance_values_v (ORACLE APPS HRMS) problem.

From: The Human Fly <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 10:04:42 +0300

Hello list,

We are facing performance problems with PAY_BALANCE_VALUES_V view which comes with Oracle Apps HRMS module. Since it is written by ORACLE, one should expect it runs very fast and there will be no performance problems.
We have Windows server with 2 cpu and 4 gb of RAM. However, when I run a simple SELECT * FROM PAY_BALANCE_VALUES_V it is taking end-less time. I can't even trace this as we can't change any sql which is provided by oracle. However, I seek your assistance or advices on this.
Does anyone have faced performance problem with this veiw?

Thanks for your time.
--=20
Best Regards,
Jaffar, OCP DBA
Banque Saudi Fransi
Saudi Arabia

"It is your atittude, not your aptitude that determins your altitude."