RE: Compuware Vantage Products

From: Eric Buddelmeijer <Eric.Buddelmeijer_at_elegant.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:57:38 +0200

Had a bit of catching up to do, bit late reaction therefore. We had some people of Compuware installing and running this while we were establishing a 'Proof of Concept' environment (using compuware's OptimalJ). One thing that was notably present is something I learned in quantum mechanics class, way back; If you measure you influence the system. It certainly did with the Vantage products. Both in CPU measures and I/O. Glad to get rid of it.

Just my 2c.
Eric.