Re: Message quoting in threads

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:44:40 -0400

okay ... spell after me ... LAZY, I try to trim most irrelevant stuff, but hey, man's gotta irk someone somewhere. If we were so good at writing precise and concise emails, we wouldn't need to read this<http://www.miracleas.dk/tools/throwaway2.pdf> .
I agree, trimming would be neat, in fact that's what I'll be doing to my lawn this weekend, mowing and trimming.

On 4/20/05, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that abundant disk space has spoiled us. It would really be nice
> if more folks quoted only the minimal relevant parts of the message being
> responded to.
>
> It would make the threads much easier to read. When they are too difficult
> to follow, I just skip them. Dunno if anyone else feels this way.

Raj

select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category = 'MANDATORY';