Information on using rman with tivoli stroage manager

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:45:20 +0000

Hi,
Does anyone know the best way to use rman with Tivoli storage manager? We have the basic Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle set-up and talking to the Tivoli server, but it would be good to know if there any tweaks we can make to the rman set-up to get the best performance.

This is for an 8.1.7 database, running on Solaris 9.

--

Regards

Pete
--