Re: Information on using rman with tivoli stroage manager

From: Peter Gram <peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:59:57 +0100

Peter
IBM have created a redbook 'Backing Up Oracle Using Tivoli Storage Management'
(http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246249.html?Open) that describes more or less everything you want to know :-)

/peter

--

Best regards / Venlig hilsen

/*Peter Gram*/
Miracle A/S <http://www.miracleas.dk>
Kratvej 2
DK - 2760 Måløv

Cell:  (+45) 2527 7107
Phone: (+45) 4466 8855
Fax:   (+45) 4466 8856
Home:  (+45) 3874 5696
Skype:  peter_gram
Email: peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk

 28 feb - 2.mar 2005  	 Database Master Class with Chris Date
 30 Mar 2005  	 SQL Tuningsdag for Oracle-teknikere
 2-4 May 2005  	 SQL Server Master Class with Kimberly Tripp

accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects. - Robert A. Heinlein