Tweaking the crs

From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:39:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Rac gurus
I am working on a 2 node 10g1.0.3 rac on HP itanium I am seeing that if any one of the node goes down The other working node crs freezes and releases to the clients after around 10 mins
Now is there any way we can tweak this out so that the crs declares the eviction of the node much faster. The clients are not getting disconnected, but since the crs is getting frozen during this time they cannot access the database, this happens for the fresh client connection too.
Please do let me know if you have any information thanks in advance
Arun

Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard. http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail