SV: Logical standby transaction_consistency parameter to none

From: Birkir Bjornsson <birkir_at_teymi.is>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:02:16 +0000

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I will look at the white paper you suggested. The st=
andby database in this case is used as a query database for a data warehous=
e. I will probably try setting it to none and If that doesn=B4t help me I g=
uess I will have to re-instantiate the Database.

Thanks again for your reply =

Birkir Bjornsson

-----Upphafleg bo=F0-----