RE: Are Mladen Gogala Advices useful?

From: Nahata, Naveen (US - Hyderabad) <nnahata_at_deloitte.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:29:08 -0600

Juan

If one follows an advice of somebody without knowing a damn about what he/she is doing, he/she is bound to be doomed one day or the other.

I would keep my feelings about any person on this list strictly personal.=20

It's the prerogative of the list manager to decide on the usefulness (or the lack of it) of any person. =20

I come here to learn and get advice, and I don't care a heck if somebody's replies are humorous, offending or stupid.

You would be better off having my kind of attitude.

Naveen