Are Mladen Gogala Advices useful?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:53:28 -0400

Really sorry for this OT.

Hi list, this is a very important complaing against this list. I think this list is unfair with Mladen.

Once I follow his advice to solve a problem and I formated a disk, and voila, my problem dissapeared ( and the datafiles, tablespaces, user data ... and my job).
Is true it created another problems, but Mladen said the true, the problem was solved.

Maybe you still ask you how are Mladen advices useful?

For example, imagine you format a disk by mistake, you can go to all the post Mladen did (because you never trash as I do). And then go to your boss and say "Sorry I didn't know about os, I follow this advice I found on internet, sorry."
Then thanks to Mladen you keep your job. That is the reason because I say all advices are usefull, it depends the moment.

Other situation can be, if you don't have too much job, and your boss is thinking to fire some one, you can follow one of this advices, and then, voila, something is damaged and you keep your job (and maybe some friend too) thanks to Mladen.

Now you understand you love Mladen?
Now you understand why I want to marry him and become his husband? Once I marry him I think we'll open a circus.

So please be fair with Mladen. :)

for you Mladen @>--- with all my love,
yours for ever. Cachito.
--

Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 18 2005 - 08:56:39 CST