Re: 64K limit on fast refresh MVs?

From: Vladimir Begun <Vladimir.Begun_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:51:15 -0800

> has no one else run into this problem

I have. Try to squeeze your query. As an example:

SELECT col1

      , col2
      , COUNT(col1) cnt1
      , COUNT(col2) cnt2
      , COUNT(*) cnt

   FROM table

SELECT col1,col2,COUNT(col1),COUNT(col2),COUNT(*)FROM table

Please do not ask me why there is a limitation. :)

--
Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and