RE: checkpoint incomplete issue

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:16:10 -0600

Excellent, Jeremiah; my apologies. Sorry I was careless and didn't look first...

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 1/4 Calgary
- SQL Optimization 101: 11/8 Dallas, 12/13 Atlanta
- Hotsos Symposium 2005: March 6-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...