Fwd: OT: Posts from Gmail accounts

From: Web Stalkers <webstalkers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:36:35 -0700

Still getting used to the default reply to sender... ---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: jkstill_at_gmail.com

I've seen this for gmail users and a few others. The link doesn't have any way to report an incorrect "flag". I'm planning on submitting feedback on this.

Stephen

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:15:33 -0700, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the OT, but it is relevant to this list and gmail.
>
> Every post to this list from a gmail account comes with the
> warning "This message may not be from the person it claims
> to be from. Do not click any links, etc", or something to
> that effect.
>
> Is happening to other gmail users on this list?
>
> I have reported it to support at Gmail, but nothing has
> come of it yet.
>
> Personally, I do find it rather ironic and humorous. :)
>
> --
> Jared Still

Stephen Andert
author of Web Stalkers, Protect Yourself from Internet Criminals and Psychopaths
http://www.rampant-books.com/book_2004_2_stalkers.htm