oracle apps migration import failing on wf_item_attribute_values

From: Stauffer, Robert G <rstauffer_at_decommunications.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:40:43 -0400

All,

We're moving our Oracle Apps 11.5.6/8.1.7.3 single-node environment from Tru64 5.1b to AIX 5.2. At one time it was 10.7 upgraded to 11.5.4 and then 11.5.6. We're following the Oracle Apps/8i export/import note 204015.1 to the letter, but we're having a problem with the import on the AIX side. Table APPLSYS.WF_ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_VALUES fails to import with:

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 904:
IMP-00003: ORACLE error 904 encountered
ORA-00904: invalid column name

It seems to be a problem with the EVENT_VALUE column of user-defined type WF_EVENT_T. Other tables with columns of that datatype have imported successfully, but don't have data in that column. This table does have data in that column.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? If not, any suggestions? We're working with Oracle Support but the process has not been fruitful so far.=09

Bob Stauffer
DBA
D&E Communications
Ephrata, PA, USA
717-738-8737
rstauffer_at_decommunications.com

**DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the =
use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain=
 information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential. If you are n=
ot the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the =
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received t=
his communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail=
 message. The contents do not represent the opinion of D&E except to the ex=
tent that it relates to their official business.