RE: anyone using 10g professionally yet?

From: William B Ferguson <wbfergus_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:58:45 -0600

I'm going to bring up a production system on Friday with it. We're not doing anything fancy with LOB's or anything, so issues with those don't affect us. The new admin features alone are worth it to me, since I = stuck
doing everything, desktop PC support (hardware and software), LAN administration, security "stuff", Database Administration, server administration, application development (I'm starting with HTML DB), and data cleanup.

Anything that can save me time and effort is worth it.

Bill Ferguson
~ Think on a grand scale, start to implement on a small scale ~