Re: anyone using 10g professionally yet?

From: uberdba <uberdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:05:01 -0400

One of our clients have a couple of production instances with 10g. They are using the warehouse builder and a DW instance. There are some RMAN issues if using non-default block sizes, where we had to recreate the instance to get RMAN to backup the control files. Some cool features, but I wouldn't recommend ruining it in production with a compelling reason.

-Daniel
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Sep 21 2004 - 10:00:50 CDT