Re: VPD Pre/Post Implementation Issues

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:37:11 +0200

Ha, good one. Yep, makes sense to get it working first. Sorry if I went down the wrong path on this thread. Probably did.

By the way, did you try out event 10730, which will show information about FGAC stuff on the first parse (not, repeat, not after that)? Never tried it myself, but it should show the extra stuff that is later hidden. Haven't bothered to test it myself, of course.

Mogens