Re: raid 5 disaster

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:25:47 -0700

> On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:31:59 -0700, jared.still_at_radisys.com
> <jared.still_at_radisys.com> wrote:
> > See, SarbOx doesn't have to be completely dull and boring. :)
>
> ah but how do we trust the perl that you wrote to produce the
> spreadsheet - couldn't all that abstruse code be hiding a multitude of
> sins. I think we need an audit of the perl that lies behind the
> spreadsheet of the information for the audit...
>
> qui custodiet ipsos custodes

Yes, we keep going down that road.

I wrote the database test restore procedures.

So, mgt decides to have the backup admin try it out.

Of course, he can't do it without me guiding him, just as I can't rebuild his servers without his help. There is a certain level of knowledge assumed in this kind of documentation.

SarbOx leads to very strange conundrums.

Jared