Oracle Change Control for SOX

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:22:16 -0500

I'm sure this has been asked before but I missed it.

We are struggling with SOX change control compliance. Does anyone know of any good Oracle change control / change management software? I am looking for something that will backup old object versions as it moves in the new versions and be able to recover and report the changes.

Thanks!
Ron