RE: Tracing exp

From: <J.Velikanovs_at_alise.lv>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:59:21 +0300

If v$session.program doesn't work for you. You can try to use v$session.MACHINE.
Or you can use any combination of conditions. CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER sys.logon_vjv
 AFTER
  LOGON
 ON DATABASE
DECLARE
  v_user varchar2(30);
  v_row v$session%rowtype;
BEGIN
  BEGIN
   SELECT user INTO v_user

       FROM dual;
   IF v_user = 'ZAP2' THEN

     select * into v_row
       from v$session where AUDSID=SYS_CONTEXT ('USERENV', 'SESSIONID');
     if v_row.MACHINE = 'host.domain'
        and v_row.PROGRAM = 'exp.exe'
     then
        dbms_support.start_trace(true,true);
     end if;

   END IF;
  EXCEPTION
 WHEN OTHERS THEN NULL;
  END;
END;
/

Jurijs
9268222

http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html

"David Kurtz" <info_at_go-faster.co.uk>
28.07.2004 02:17
Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Tracing exp

I've done this application session, but not with export. It also depends on
the operating system.
v$session.program is not populated on all flavours of Unix when the connection is made via a listener.

regards

David Kurtz
Go-Faster Consultancy Ltd.
tel: +44 (0)7771 760660