Re: Unix Question

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:08:43 -0400

I actually think you're posts are quite funny and did agree with you on the init 6. I'll stick with the self control part criticism, your reply and your Auschwitz post have more than proved my point.

> On 06/28/2004 09:39:41 AM, Michael McMullen wrote:
>
> > lists because of the quality of its members Mladen has alot of knowledge
but
> > it seems he has no self control on his postings.
>
> Do I hate boy scouts like this or what? Mikey, it's official: the 21st
century
> has begun. If you cannot take a little humor, you should have been born in
Europe,
> in the nation that, according to sir Edmund Blackadder, doesn't have a
word for fluffy.
> In your next incarnation, you'll probably come back as something very
exciting and sexy,
> like a kitchen sink, or can of baked beans.
>
> --
> Mladen Gogala
> Oracle DBA
>

> Note:
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Wang Trading LLC and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.