RE: interview a manager

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:12:42 -0400

Rachel,

        Always throw the guilty & innocent to the wolves. It's easier. (DOH, = my current frustrations showing)

        On a more serious note, I'd ask what he thinks about "change control". = Namely, what kind of paperwork trail is expected, minimum notification = time, etc... I'm currently in an organization that wants to know if = you'll extend the lead in your automatic pencil 2 days before you do = it.(very heavily exaggerated) Hate micro-management.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA