Re: Oracle 911 Article

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:25:42 +1100

> Sorry to ramble, but I’m still in-shock after reading something nice
coming
> from Nuno Souto. . . .

It wasn't. And I didn't expect you to understand it. You see, the fundamental difference between your approach to social undertakings is that you lurk, while I'm totally open and forward about what I say, think or do. Two entirely different backgrounds, I suppose...

And also why you hardly ever contribute here or c.d.o.s., except through one of your many minions or alter-egos. While I and many others have done so openly and without the need for hiding our identities, first on Compuserve and later on the Internet.

It doesn't help of course that you and your little muchachos Y guapas claim often you don't know who I am, and yet you don't shy from issuing comments like this reply in private fora. As if you had the foggiest about who I am, what I do, what I say, etc. Other than the crap you hear second hand from said minions.

But anyways, it's all pointless: you will continue to pontificate from your self-promoted high stands, helped no doubt by the many little "friends" you keep around the place and in the Oracle hierarchy.

I'll just keep doing what I have always done, regardless of your rants or whatever Oracle marketing thinks. And there is preciously nothing any of us can do about it.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
in sunny Sydney, Australia
dbvision_at_optusnet.com.au