RE: Re[3]: Linux at a reasonable price

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:05:02 +1100

Jonathan

I know nothing of a free distribution for Linux either, but at least the link gets you to the certification page correctly. That's all I was trying to do.

Some of the other posts on white box Linux (if that's the name - no doubt Paul will correct me if not) look interesting though.

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA