Re: Siebel 2000 and Oracle CBO

From: Paula Winkler <pw41972_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:28:59 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Mladen! I'm testing Siebel Sales on a 70 GB database and it appears Siebel doesn't support Oracle CBO until Siebel 7 with Oracle9i. Due to various resource issues, we can't migrate to Oracle9i and Siebel 7 any time soon. I seem to recall from one of the past Oracle conferences that there are Oracle8i CBO users running Siebel 2000. Just wanted to confirm that we are not the only one going down this 'un-supported' path.

Do you Yahoo!?