Re: ** table triggers

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 10:04:29 -0800

A hearty second to the "rethink the design" advice. Always good advice when a problem starts getting too difficult...

...but, I think you can resolve this using package variables. Assuming these are both row-level triggers, have each set the same boolean package variable to TRUE if the value is FALSE and then reset it to FALSE upon completion of the trigger. If the value of the package variable is already TRUE, then don't do anything.

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: tim_at_sagelogix.com