Re: Timestamps in trace files

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:05:28 -0600

--------------1B15A126E9D548411548B469

Gudmundur,
	Where is this documented (so I can RTFM)?
	The one piece of this I don't quite understand is that the timestamp is =
not emitted twice in a row. If the long time is the triggering event, why=  do I see a gap of 90 minutes (in another trace file)?

Daniel

Gudmundur Bjarni Josepsson wrote:
> =

> Daniel,
> =

> Perhaps someone else can explain this better but the documentation I've=

> got on this says that the Oracle kernel emits timestamps when a long
> time has elapsed since the last line was emitted to the trace file.
> Long time is defined as tens of seconds.
> =

> Gudmundur
> =

 filename="daniel.fink.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Fink;Daniel
tel;cell:303.808.3282
tel;work:303.272.3225
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
email;internet:daniel.fink_at_sun.com
title:DB Services Lead
x-mozilla-cpt:;-4832 Received on Wed Jul 23 2003 - 09:05:28 CDT