Re: dba age

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:41:51 -0400

Tanel,

Thanks. Frankly speaking I have no idea about 'Hitchhikers Guide To Galaxy book' , however, 42 is a favorite/magic figure on this list.

I think, Jared, now may be getting frustrated with this OFF-topic discussion so no further response from my side..

Sorry Jared.

Regards
Rafiq

From: "Tanel Poder" <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee> Reply-To: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Subject: Re: dba age
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:24:30 -0800

Hi!

Thanks for the compliment :) But I'm still complete loser compared to some other guys here, so there's much work to be done.

I think the "42" might very well come from the Hitchhikers Guide To Galaxy book, if you know what I mean ;)

Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
   INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee