RE: Another OCP slant...

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:10:16 +0100

I'm fortunate in having a public sector employer that believes in education (but not so fortunate because education only comes with a company stamp, so the like of the Miracle db forum are out :( ) so I did the classes apart from the network stuff cause I was bored by then. What I did find useful was the selftest software from the eponymous company, that told me what the syllabus was and where I was weak (MTS that'd be the one 0/6 repeatedly). STS stuff is cheap and purports to do some of the education as well.

Niall