RE: RMAN & SQL Backtrack

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:42:53 -0700

f) I would suggest Jared Still, Cary Millsap, Rachel Carmichael, Jonathan Lewis, Wolfgang Breitling,

    Steve Adams, Gaja V., Arup Nanda, Kirti Deshpande and Anjo Kolk to start the Oracle List certification

    process. I would trust that one more then the OCP. I apologize to anyone who I might have forgotten.

Oracle list certification?

Now there's an idea! :) Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 14:42:53 CDT