Re: Oracle 9.2 RAC on Win2K?

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:38:03 -0700

And it scales indefinately (or however it's spelled).

And all applications can run un-modified on RAC and scale indefinately. If they can't, well, then they're not real applications...

Also, I'm slim and smart, have normal eyesight and can easily run, say, 42 meters.

Mogens

Richard Ji wrote:
 cite="">
  But, it's unbreakable.

Richard hides.

Author: Branimir Petrovic
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).               Received on Wed Jun 25 2003 - 18:38:03 CDT