Re: controlfile backup obsolete

From: <bulbultyagi_at_now-india.net.in>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:20:12 -0700

Thanks rafiq ,
will hope that the gurus of Oracle smile upon us mortals soon.

: Sorry, I never used RMAN so far but this point came in my mind. I am
: surprised why Robert is not giving you a reply.
:
: Regards
: Rafiq
:
:
:
:
: To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:45:11 -0800
:
: Rafiq that is a good point , but I have set
: my control_file_record_keep_time=7 (which is also the default , I
: think )
: and recovery window is 4 days
:
: Anything else to check ?