Re[2]: Again RMAN - how to restore DB on another server?

From: Alex Andriyashchenko <alex_a_at_pisem.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:56:42 -0800

Hi Folks,

Many thanks for your help. I just want to add a few more things: 1. I am staying with RH Linux Adv Server 2.0. 2. rman doesn't have the recovery catalog.

Q: Do I need to know exact location of all files of crushed database before I start recovery?

Alex.

Author: Alex Andriyashchenko
  INET: alex_a_at_pisem.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 21 2003 - 02:56:42 CDT