RE: Network Card Performance

From: Abdul Aleem <dmit_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:31:40 -0800

This will improve upon the network if you have the following equipment in place or you plan to upgrade it as well: 1- You are using a switch with gigabit port to connect your server directly to it
2- Your cable from the server to the switch supports gigabit communication

Aleem
Author: Eberhard, Jeff
  INET: Jeff.Eberhard_at_Rolls-RoyceGS.com

Author: Abdul Aleem
  INET: dmit_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 21 2003 - 02:31:40 CDT