RE: Possible to dynamically remove hints?

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:53:41 -0800

Maybe I'm missing something, but of the three products mentioned below, only one seems to be able to "intercept" the SQL call and replace it with a better SQL call, which is what would be required. All of them can examine a SQL statement and suggest alternatives, but you would need to change the source code to implement the best alternative.

Author: Jacques Kilchoer
  INET: Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com