RE: Orawomen or Nursing? [OT]

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:06:27 -0800

What's amazing to me is that I, with my AD in Data-freaking-Processing, was making more than twice what my lovely wife was with her Masters in Communicative Disorders. Just plain wrong. Another reason why she's chosen not to work in that field anymore. A shame that her talents in the field are not going to help people anymore, but I agree with her decision totally.

<sigh> Now I'm depressed. Let's go back to breaking production DBs....

Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 12:06:27 CST