RE: Orawomen

From: Fowler, Kenneth R <kenneth_r_fowler_at_groton.pfizer.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:06:26 -0800

This is all so true... Sounds like my wife must teach at the same school. It is a regular occurrence for me to photocopy lessons at my place of work because all of the copiers at the school are broken or are out ink. One thing that makes me really mad is that the teachers are all restricted to ordering supplies out of a specific education catalog (to stop them from embezzling supplies or money? who knows why.) and the prices seem to all be 2, 3 or perhaps 4 times what you would expect to pay at Office Depot or Staples.

I also concur that the average parent does not care much about their children's education. So if you want your child (especially female) to be interested in science or math, you probably want to try not to be an "average" parent.

Ken.

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
Author: Fowler, Kenneth R
  INET: kenneth_r_fowler_at_groton.pfizer.com