RE: Wait event problems

From: Seefelt, Beth <Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:28:21 -0800

Hi Rich,

I'm curious, what value did you decide on for SDU? Let us know how it works out.

Thanks,

Beth

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Seefelt, Beth
  INET: Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 19:28:21 CDT