RE: Database Query Tool

From: אדר יחיאל <adary_at_mehish.co.il>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:33:19 -0800

Hello Mike

You should try PlSqlDeveloper from AllAroundAutomation. A nice friendly tool that lets you create queries with GUI. No need to know SQL.
The cost was, when we bought it, was 750$ for 10 users license. I did not check reporting capabilities but a good tool for queries and updates.

See: http://www.allroundautomations.com

Yechiel Adar, Mehish Computer Services
adary_at_mehish.co.il

Author: =?iso-8859-8?Q?=E0=E3=F8_=E9=E7=E9=E0=EC?=